If you are here it is because you want to know more about the obligations and rights that correspond to you as a user of this website cocowod.com and that is very good. Our duty is to inform you and yours be duly informed.
To begin, you must know that this website adapts to the current regulations in relation to data protection, which affects the personal data that you provide with your express consent and the cookies we use so that this website works correctly and I can develop your activity.
Specifically, this website is adjusted to compliance with the following regulations:
- The RGPD (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulations that unifies the regulation of personal data treatment In the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal and Royal Data Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the LOPD Development Regulation) that regulates the treatment of personal data and The obligations we must assume those responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
The person responsible and holder of cocowod.com is Operalabs Consulting, S.L.U., with home for this purpose on Avenida del Dr. Gadea, 4 - 1 of Alicante, number of c.i.f. B54210349, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Tomo 3149, Book 0, Folio 102, Leaf number A-104.537, with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time you access and use this website, you assume your user status with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over 13, you can register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under the age of 13, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians for the treatment of your personal data.
Registration and purpose of your data
Depending on the form or section to which you access, we will ask you exclusively the necessary data with the purposes described below. At all times, you must give your express consent, when we ask for personal information with the following purposes:
- The concrete purposes that particularly indicate in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
- In general, to meet your requests, comments, queries or any type of request you make as a user through any of the contact forms we put at your disposal
- To inform you about consultations, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; Via E-Mail, Fax, WhatsApp, Skype, Provided Phone, SMS and MMS.
- To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which enables communications.
These communications will always be related to our products, services, novelties or promotions, as well as those products or services that we can consider of your interest and that you can offer collaborators, companies or "partners" with which we maintain promotion or commercial collaboration agreements.
If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data.
The pages linked and belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are subject to controls, nor recommendation by us, so in no case cocowod.com will be considered responsible for the contents of these websites, of the responsibilities derived from its use In all areas, nor for the measures that are adopted regarding the privacy of the user, treatment of their personal data or others that could be established.
For all these reasons, we recommend the detained and anticipated reading of all the conditions of use, purchasing conditions, privacy policies, legal notifications and / or similar from these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of websites .
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and modification of the data that you refer to Cocowod.com, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
That is, it is up to you to guarantee and respond in any case of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you commit to keep them properly updated.
Low subscription and right of revocation
As the holder of the data that you have facilitated us, you can exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, sending us an email at email@example.com and attaching a photocopy of your identity document as a valid test.
Likewise, you can give you down at any time to stop receiving our Newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same email you have received or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to data on behalf of third parties
In order to provide strictly necessary services for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we shared data with https://shopify.com, with shop brand Shopifyl, which provides hosting services so you can access and Browse through our site.
You can have the total peace of mind that this third party will not be able to use such information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our commercial relations under the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
As the owner of the Web, Cocowod.com has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data that you treat, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by third parties Not allowed.
We remind you that, for more information, you can check our legal warning pages and cookies policy.